Women Living Well: Challenge for December!

>> Monday, November 29, 2010



I am participating in:  Peace on Earth Challenge
by Women Living Well




Someone, please help me know how to link!  (thank you!)

Go read and consider joining!!!

For Dec. 1st we are to add a specific scripture she has written out to our calendar and burn a candle all month long.  This is the 1st of the challenge.  Here are my pictures!  :)

 Here is my candle glowingly lit on my mantle.
It reminds me to pray for peace for our family and home as she suggested but it also makes me think to pray for each person in our home in general.  Or to speak Thankfulness over each one to God.


Here is my calender from Revive Our Hearts.
I have written in the passage for Dec. 1st.
See below:


Visit her site and see that you are to write in 1 Peter 5:7.
May you be BLESSED!

6 comments:

Anonymous November 29, 2010 at 7:22 PM  

What a beautiful way to start the season!

M.

Mrs. Stam November 29, 2010 at 7:38 PM  

I like to put that verse in context, verse 6 said "therefore humble yourself before the mighty hand of God and in due time he will lift you up" then cast all your anxiety on him because he cares.

I think we should come to prayer with a humble heart, how often do we pray to have thing done our way or with request that are more demands then requests.

Are we willing to let His will be done, or are we praying for our will to be done. How often do we pray for the Lord to bless the decision we made without first asking him what He wanted us to do in the first place.

Sorry about this rambling on you blog, I think your post if making me putting together a idea for a post of praying on my blog? what do you think???

Renee

Unknown November 29, 2010 at 8:43 PM  

I love your pretty blog and it's title! To link, you need to copy the title of your blog then go back to Courtney's LINK UP section and paste it in the appropriate box when you get to that step. It willthen aske you to upload a photo from your computer or a website then it creates your button which will be seen on Courtney's page. I sure hope that is clearer than mud! :)

Cassidy November 29, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

I need to know how to put Courtney's link on my page with the picture - does anyone know how?

I did the Mr. Linky. Thannks Pam for help on that but I've done that part. It's the other part I can't figure out.

Thank you other ladies and Renee, GO FOR IT!!!!!

Anonymous November 29, 2010 at 9:53 PM  

I just joined this, too! I can help with your linking this....Can you email me? I can do it for you and then you can just copy and paste the coding from this post for other posts!

Anonymous December 1, 2010 at 7:37 PM  

Your link is now linking with a photo :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP