Thankfulness Post - Aprons!

>> Thursday, November 11, 2010


28

I love aprons!  I am thankful for aprons.
I think I have loved aprons for sooooo long, many years, I know.
To me, it's a sign that you are ready to do what your family needs and that you are prepared for the day.
Lately, I have gotten out of the use of wearing my aprons and I plan to get right back into it.  They make me feel energized.  I'm thankful for that.  We all need to feel energized in our homes.
When our little ones look at us wearing an apron, I think they see already that Mommy is ready for the day and it's going to be a good one!  I think they see the warmth of an apron as a good thing.
I am thankful that aprons also protect my clothes.  I can do all I need to and not mess up my clothing.  That saves me money and helps me not to ruin a nice outfit or blouse.
Another blessing is that when I have an apron on and my little one needs to wipe her hands to dry them or whatever, they can.  My girls love aprons.  They have aprons but I think they got ruined back home so I need to make them new ones.
Are aprons a blessing to you?

(3 new posts below)

4 comments:

Mrs. Stam November 11, 2010 at 7:27 AM  

Aprons are the best I love love love them :-) But I think you knew that already!!!

Anonymous November 11, 2010 at 3:31 PM  

you look so great!

Anonymous November 11, 2010 at 3:48 PM  

I don't feel dressed without my apron on :) Yours is just lovely :)

M.

Anonymous November 11, 2010 at 8:42 PM  

Love this! I need to get some more. I've worn a few out and have one hopefully on the way that I bought as a donation to someone :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP