What a Blessing!!!!

>> Monday, November 22, 2010




My precious friend, Tamara, sent me a box full of beautiful dresses for Hannah Joy!  (she also sent an ENORMOUS sized box of all kinds of incredible things for school.  We are studying Ancient Egypt and she sent the most amazing things for that and for teaching Hannah and gifts!  The girls have been wanting to make popcicles so badly and she had no idea of that but she even sent them popcicle makers from Disney!  Amazing!  Oh yes, and a skirt for me that I'm in love with!  Thank you, Tamara, for your friendship first and then for all of the incredible blessings you sent our way!!

Here is Hannah Joy wearing 2 of the dresses.  Tamara sent 7 or 8!




then ... UPCLOSE:




And then she has This One on Today!



Each one is gorgeous and beautiful and perfect for her!
Today is my birthday and I had a doctor appointment.
Doesn't she look completely adorable?!

Ohhhhhhhhh I am SO blessed!!!

3 comments:

Mrs. Stam November 22, 2010 at 12:52 PM  

what a blessing :-)

Illinois Lori November 22, 2010 at 7:38 PM  

Lovely! Surprises like that are just the best, aren't they? Have a wonderful evening, and thanks for sharing this additional blessing!

Anonymous November 24, 2010 at 8:57 AM  

You are so very welcome and I'm glad that she was able to use them with her cast!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP