Just a normal day :)

>> Tuesday, November 2, 2010



We woke up and got ready and had biscuits for breakfast.
Then, we promptly got started with school.
We had a wonderful day of learning and quizzing the girls tonight assured me they had truly learned.  They loved it too!
Mommy is now teaching everything again and I love it!




The girls were hard at work while Hannah Joy, who had woken up late had breakfast.  I do not wake her up.  I let her wake up on her own so she's not grouchy but I do wake the girls up for school.

She is scrunching up her nose because the girls have laughed at her for doing it so much so she did that for her picture.  LoL!
Then as we kept going on school, Hannah Joy went to play.  I left her in her gown and added warm fleece pants under them to keep her warm.  I have to keep her in things that will work with her cast.
We had a beautiful day!

You can see she has her toy basket for downstairs dumped and her blanket waiting on her for when she tires out!
Smiles!

1 comments:

Mrs. Stam November 3, 2010 at 12:24 PM  

loving seeing your little goose learning from home:-) what curriculum are you using if you are using one?

I found a few online book (that may help for if you can't cake it to a library etc..) http://www.childrensbooksonline.org/library.htm

and also this is a CM free curriculum with free books online that may interest you http://www.amblesideonline.org/curriculum.shtml#years

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP