My Mom visited for my Birthday! -- Amazing time! Full of pics :)

>> Monday, November 22, 2010




I woke up to my Precious Daughters having a sign on the wall for GiGi and me for our birthdays.  Madi Grace did the "Happy" and Sarah Faith did the "B-Day".  It's still up and I love it!
My Mom came down for my birthday and we had an incredible time as we always do.  We all LOVE when she comes to visit!

This was when she first got here!
She sat down and watched Shrek 2 with the girls!  :)
She is so good to the girls and to me!
I adore her!!!!!!

We went out that night to celebrate our bdays.
Mine was today and hers was in October but it was our first time to get together for her birthday so she took me out one night and I took her out the next night.  Here we are at Babe's and they are singing to us with our chicken hats they put on us.  We each got one of the little dessert biscuits with a candle lit!  LoL - It was FUNNY!  We had to do the chicken dance while they were singing to us!  LoL!

Here we are after we got to take our chicken hats off!  :)

Mom owns a salon and is a barrel racer.
Here she is working on her girls, even me, blessing us!
Above is Madi Grace and below is Sarah Faith.


Below is Hannah Joy getting her hair trimmed.
(notice she has taken one sock and shoe off, LOL)

..then she rolled each girls hair for church the next morning.
(Hannah Joy ended up taking hers down, lil toot!)

Sarah Faith with smoochy lips-  she had on some lipstick.
............giggle and eyeroll......  LOL!  Cute, cute.

I love this picture of Madi Grace!

She fixed my hair up for us to go out for her dinner that night.
*Saturday night*  (she had cut my hair too!)  I love it!

Below:  Here we are together before we left to go to On the Border.  We are squatting down but we're the same height.
Madi Grace was a bit shorter than us so squatting down made it easier for her to be able to take a picture of the two of us.
She is soooooo beautiful!!!

A waiter that's really nice making guacamole (spell?) for us.

Madi Grace before church looking GORGEOUS!
Mom did her hair!

LiL Hannah Joy after GiGi (my mom) fixed her hair.

Sarah Faith looking beautiful after GiGi did her hair!!

Mom left right after church then my sweet hubby took us to Babe's.
Here Sarah Faith is doing the Hokey Pokey with the waitresses.
I was so proud she got up there and danced with them.
All 3 girls got stickers after Sarah Faith danced!
Smiles!

8 comments:

Anonymous November 22, 2010 at 11:23 PM  

i'm so glad your mom got to visit with you! and how blessed you all were to get your hair done all fancy schmancy!!!

Rivers of Water November 23, 2010 at 5:21 AM  

What a wonderful blessing for your birthday....your pictures look just delightful!! Happy Belated wishes!!

Mrs. Stam November 23, 2010 at 7:27 AM  

what a wonderful day!

Cassidy November 23, 2010 at 9:36 AM  

Thank you ladies, it was a true blessing!!!!

Illinois Lori November 23, 2010 at 5:52 PM  

Quite the celebration...how fun! Thanks for sharing it with us! Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Annette November 23, 2010 at 6:16 PM  

I recognized the chicken hats right away as a birthday at Babes! We love eating there and miss it now that we're in Oklahoma.

I'm glad you had such a nice visit.

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads November 23, 2010 at 9:45 PM  

Loos like you had a fabulous time with your mom there. I'm glad you were able to spend that special time together.

You all look beautiful. :)

Anonymous November 24, 2010 at 8:55 AM  

Happy, Happy Birthday! I hope that today is just as good :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP