Church was Amazing Today!

>> Sunday, November 21, 2010




We really love this church.  It's our 2nd to visit since we moved here but I think we are going to stay!  It's wonderful.  My hubby, the children and I all love it.  Today, my Mom visited with us there and she loved it also!  I also met a lady last week but didn't exchange numbers.  I was hoping and praying we'd see her and her family again.   We did.  We swapped numbers and after talking on the phone today we are getting together on Wednesday at our house.
I'm very excited about that - my first friend here!
Same for the girls!
God blesses us so much!  So much more than we ever deserve!

2 comments:

Rivers of Water November 21, 2010 at 6:21 PM  

Praise the Lord!! May your meeting together be blessed for everyone!!!

Mrs. Stam November 22, 2010 at 7:25 AM  

Praise God

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP