Scripture Idea - it's Awesome!!!

>> Monday, November 22, 2010




I am still reading "Passionate Housewives Desperate for God"
Out of just two pages, I pulled some scriptures and decided to put them up around the house.  I printed them, cut them out and put them on one piece of scrapbook paper.  (cheap!)
Then, I put them in areas where I struggle and need them the most.
One I forgot to take a pic of says, "Pray in "droplets" of the day".
I put it above the washer & dryer.
Some are in my kitchen where I need to learn to serve better and one is even in my bathroom to remind me and help me remember!

Here's what they say & look like:





I added this one where the girls can see when loading and unloading the dishwasher while they are helping clean the kitchen.
It's good for me but good for them too. 
They have it memorized but it's good to be reminded!  :)




I know these will be helpful to me and my girls!
I hope it gives you some ideas too!
Please share if it does... or share what you do, please.

I really encourage you to read this book!  It's so amazing!

2 comments:

Mrs. Stam November 23, 2010 at 7:30 AM  

great reminders

Anonymous November 23, 2010 at 9:31 PM  

Beautiful!

Thank you for participating in A Month of Thanksgiving! I've been very blessed by all your posts and feel like I got to know everyone in a special way.

May you and your family have a Thanksgiving filled with many Blessings,
~Tamara

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP