Thankfulness Post ! :)

>> Tuesday, November 9, 2010




Yesterday, Hannah Joy woke up so sick and she was throwing up.  It was aweful and she felt worse than aweful!

Here she is after many times throwing up and having a bath and washing hair....  poor baby.
After a bit she fell asleep... so peacefully.
I had gotten 1/2 of a dose of pepto down her..
...lots of prayers later...

She woke up feeling like herself again!
...and she had a new chair Mommy got across the street that a lady was selling for $5.  She was thrilled! ...

I was SOOOOOOOOOOOO thankful she felt better and that God had so quickly answered my prayers and others praying for her.  It was amazing!  She was only sick for about 2 hours!
I'm so thankful we have a loving Father to go to, that hears us, and answers us... and sometimes the answer is, "YES!"  I kept asking Him to heal her- and He did - quickly!
Nothing is worse than when your baby is sick or hurt and mine was both and God just stepped right through for us.  (thank you Jesus!)

This chair was also a blessing because she needed one her size to sit in.  And, it is easy for her to get in and out of with a broken arm.  God saw fit to provide that for her!  Another PRAISE!

..........then I think Daddy is a little nuts.........
Here we are in November and he set the pool to 90 degrees.
Madi Grace described it as luke warm with a "pinch" of warm added in on top and that it felt great!  Yes, it's November and my girls went swimming tonight!

I'm thankful for a Daddy for my girls who loves them almost as much as I do.  He'd argue he loves them more!  God blessed us SO much with these amazing children!  I am SO THANKFUL!

Craziness... lol

Even Hannah Joy and Daddy put their feet in!
I'm so glad it wasn't windy.  It was nice out.

..and one more thing I am thankful for..
The Change of the Season.
Can you see the leaves changing on my shrubs behind the spa?
I even found some orange leaves today and they were beautiful.

We are ALL blessed and I PRAISE GOD for these BLESSINGS!
Smiles!

6 comments:

Rivers of Water November 9, 2010 at 4:34 AM  

Oh goodness, to see that normally smiling face so stoic...you know she was not feeling good. Praise God he healed her.

Debbie November 9, 2010 at 5:25 AM  

Glad to hear Hannah Joy is feeling better - Praise the Lord!

Mrs. Stam November 9, 2010 at 7:22 AM  

Praise God for all his blessing

Theresa November 9, 2010 at 7:50 AM  

Poor thing, she really looked like like she wasn't feeling well. Yay for a quick healing!

The swimming in November looks like fun!

Anonymous November 9, 2010 at 9:08 AM  

Oh my goodness...that looks so wonderful, swimming in November :)

Praising Our Lord for given your sweet little girl the strength to get better and to enjoy her new treasure.

M.

Christine November 9, 2010 at 8:19 PM  

Wow--we close our pool in September! A heater would be nice...

Thanks for sharing how the Lord blessed your daughter with a chair! He knows our hearts.

Love,
Christine

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP