Thankfullness Post #5

>> Thursday, October 28, 2010



I am SO thankful for encouragement.  So often we all need it.  I know I do.  I get encouragement from some of my family, many of my friends and lots of beautiful blogs.  I am encouraged to be who *I* am made to be in Jesus..... who HE wants me to be.  I can reach out to others for prayers, ask questions, seek advice.... or just read a blog that I know is from a like-minded lady.  The encouragement is amazing.  It  helps me so much, helps me know I'm not alone and often offers several solutions or reasons why something may be happening.  Encouragement is powerful and something I am so grateful for!!!!!  Thank you to ALL for your encouragement to me.
Blessings!
 

8 comments:

Anonymous October 28, 2010 at 9:54 AM  

How blessed we all are when we are surrounded by people that love us but especially encourage us to be the best that we can be In Christ!

M.

Anonymous October 28, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

Love this post! Encouragement is such a beautiful gift :) This post was encouraging to me.

Anonymous October 28, 2010 at 11:33 AM  

Dear Cassidy...it is such a blessing to me to also be able to spend time with "kindred spirits" and to come away feeling refreshed and encouraged! Simple blessings! ♥ Teri

Katia October 28, 2010 at 11:43 AM  

Yes, it's truly a word to be thankful for. I too get a lot of encouragement from my sisters on-line and others around me. I hope is that one day I will be remembered as an encourager.
Blessings to you today :)
Katia

Anonymous October 28, 2010 at 1:41 PM  

I love encouragement. I love to be the encourager. It is such a blessing to receive it. God always know right when to send it your way.

Kathryn October 28, 2010 at 4:31 PM  

I agree with No Ordinary me...I love to be the encourager. I don't think I am very often, but it's a good feeling when someone tells you you were. Encouragement is a Gift from God to us to help us keep at it...at least it feels that way for me. Good post...

Kathryn October 28, 2010 at 4:32 PM  

Holy Smokes girl...what did you do to this blog? Why in the world did you ever ask for MY help? I could never pull this off...it looks GREAT

Make a Joyful Noise all ye Lands October 28, 2010 at 10:59 PM  

Dear Cassidy,
I agree with you. There are times in our lives when we need encouragement so much. I know encouraging words lift me and help me. A lovely uplifting post. God bless.

In Him,
Virginia

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP