Introducing Our New little Fur Family member :) Pawsh!

>> Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Introducing "PAWSH!"  Isn't she adorable?  She is Hymalayan and was needing a home.  I got her from the family who had the Mommy and Daddy she was born to.  They needed to give them away because they had several dogs and then their cats plus two kittens.  Yes, Pawsh, our little princess has a brother.  I didn't take the boy too (I felt bad) because I didn't want to deal with him spraying and I have known males that still spray even after being neutered... so I hope he has a good home by now ;)
Without further ado, here she is!



She can be super sleepy and cuddly or very playful.
She is just the best cat ever!  She's about 15 weeks old.
She hides from Hannah Joy most of the time but then sometimes they play and it's hilarious.  She likes to sleep between the window and the blinds.  Oh she's so adorable!!!!!










sigh... I realize lately that I have been just throwing Hannah Joy's hair up on top of her head except when going out.  It's easier and she doesn't fuss with me about it.  LoL  And yes, she has a diaper on... the child seems to get rid of whatever pants I put on her but she does great in dresses!  LOL  :)
We love Pawsh and think she is adorable and fits us so well!



2 comments:

Rivers of Water October 19, 2010 at 8:04 PM  

Wow, the family is growing by leaps and bounds....where is a picture of the dog???? :) I love cats and dogs so am happy if either are here...but we are waiting until the children show that they can be a little more responsible...lol

Anonymous October 20, 2010 at 11:30 PM  

Awww...how lovable. I wish we could have a cat again but they seem to disappear on our property :(

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP