Light a Beautiful Candle in your Home

>> Wednesday, October 27, 2010



http://organizedhomemakingforchrist.blogspot.com/

My friend, Deniece, has this Fall meme on her blog from Women Living Well and it was talking about lighting a candle in your home. 
There's a lot that goes with that.  You add a certain ambience to your home and make it feel warm and cozy.  She said that it also reminded her to pray for her family members every time she passed it throughout the day.  What a great idea.  Even though I do pray for my family every day.. a little reminder each time I pass the candle will be great.



So, tonight, I just put out the candle holder I made with a votive in it.  I want to get a nice jar candle or pillar candle.  But, this works for now.  I like candles in front of a mirror because they mirror themselves and look even more beautiful.  This is the right side of our mantle.  The picture turned out bad as I was doing in with the lights off and using a flash and well...it just didn't do so well.

Consider lighting a candle in your home.... for the smell, for the ambience and for the special reminder.
Blessings!

3 comments:

Anonymous October 28, 2010 at 8:21 AM  

I have candles all over the cottage...The effect that they create is perfect for slowing down.

M.

Debbie November 1, 2010 at 5:18 AM  

I stopped by from Raising Homemakers. You have an adorable blog. I look forward to visiting again.

Amy November 3, 2010 at 6:24 AM  

I also found you through Raising homemakers. Love this post!
Amy
www.crazyforthecountry.com

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP