Hannah ?Might? be a Camel?

>> Friday, October 22, 2010



Hannah Joy is much like her mother... a picky eater.
Some days you can't get the little toot to eat at all and some days you wonder how many bowl fulls or plate fulls will fill her up.  I guess she stocks up on what she likes and doesn't eat the stuff she doesn't like..  I guess she fills up like a came, perhaps?  LoL
Tonight we had a delicious bowtie pasta and chicken meal and she loves it.  This was taken during her 3rd helping!  LoL!
 

2 comments:

DeNiece Barnes October 22, 2010 at 9:46 PM  

Oh Cassidy I have missed you so much over at the sugar pie farmhouse. I was visiting A godly Homemaker's blog and saw you there and I am just glad that I have found your blog. Life for me right now is wonderful but tired my littlest cupcake is not sleeping well (that's why i am up now at 12:45 am lol) But when you get a chance please email me at deniecebarnes@hotmail so we can catch up and the girls can start writing again they really miss all of the letters.

Anonymous October 23, 2010 at 8:32 AM  

Eat, Hannah, eat!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP