Chores Yesterday :)

>> Friday, October 29, 2010



We worked together yesterday on our chores.
I helped Sarah Faith get laundry done.
I helped Madi Grace clean the kitchen.
Plus, of course I have my own chores!!
Here is Madi Grace sweeping.
She's moving the chairs so she can get under the table!
She did a great job!!!

 This was a "catch all" that was catching all kinds of artwork and crayons and papers etc...  Plus I had our curriculum sitting up there.
This was my project yesterday and I found a place for the curriculum and cleared out all the art work and then put a few "pretties" up there so it will be easier to keep spotless.
This was the area Madi and I worked on together!
It turned out to look pretty good.
It's our daily thing to have to do.

 Here is Sarah Faith working on her chores - laundry.
She did a nice job of folding and putting away 2 loads!
Then, here we are, listening to Christian music from my computer.  It doesn't play loudly so we all have to sit nearby to listen.  Despite the looks on their faces? we were all loving it and making requests for certain songs.  It added a refreshing touch to our day!

4 comments:

Anonymous October 29, 2010 at 3:30 PM  

Oh Cassidy, they are just so precious! I really like your kitchen and your floors are quite shinny. :-D

M.

Rivers of Water October 29, 2010 at 7:03 PM  

I really love how you have your daughters trained so early in home making skills!!! I don't have it done quite as well, but I am planning a post about that soon.

Mrs. Stam October 30, 2010 at 9:42 AM  

Good job mama!

lisaplus6 November 2, 2010 at 4:57 PM  

that looks wonderful!! what a great job with your girls... and not just the cleaning :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP