More from Today!

>> Tuesday, October 19, 2010


Madi Grace spending some one on one time with Hannah Joy.  Sarah Faith likes to do this often also.
(tho they can't leave a sister out if she wants to join in!)




During this time, Sarah Faith was upstairs painting her nails!
I laughed when I saw that she sits like a frog when painting them!  LOL!  Mommy painted her right hand because it's harder for her to do since she's right handed.  SMILES!!!






As I was leaving the girls' upstairs bathroom, I walked through the living room up there and saw this.  I thought it was sweet.  I asked Madi Grace about it and she said that Sarah Faith and her had been playing babies this morning and that was how they had them "in the car" riding back home.  So cute!  The tiny baby is even covered up to keep her extra warm.  They thought of it all!



This is the view from the back of the upstairs living room/ game room.  There's tons of cool matching pillows on the sofa wedges!



The two ottomons in the middle that match each color are fun!
.....and....
I finally got pics hung yesterday of the girls in the formal living area.
2nd from the left is Hope, my 15 yr old, from when she was little.
I've got to get an updated pic from our house back home!
I still wanted her up there NOW though.. so there she is ;)
I'm going to "scrapbook" the wall with photos in different sizes and such like my Mom did on the wall going up her staircase.
This was just the "first round."  (I'm painting all my frames this glossy celery color and I love how it's turning out!)


Oh, HAPPY DAY!!!


2 comments:

Rivers of Water October 19, 2010 at 8:00 PM  

I need to get pictures up on my walls, there is nothing....very plain...but very easy to clean!!! It just doesn't quite feel like home when there are no pictures up....we just never got around to it....

Anonymous October 20, 2010 at 11:24 PM  

Making a home! The frog squat is too funny :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP