Thankful Post 3 - I'm catching up to date.

>> Tuesday, October 26, 2010



An awesome friend.  A friend who loves me when I'm at my best and at my worst with no expectations in between.
Tamara, a friend with such a genuine heart, the kindest heart and her loving ways that she sends me a note or calls me on the phone and often surprises me in the mail.  Her heart is one of the sweetest, most loving, most kind, most patient, most gentle hearts I've ever known.  She loves her husband and children so much and she is always taking care of all of them.  She is a blessing to me, an example to me and she means the world to me.  We have walked many miles together as we've gone through things and I'm thankful for that bond with her.  I feel so extremely blessed, more than anyone could know, that she calls me friend and that I can call her friend.  She has *never* been a fair weather friend.  She even has my children on her prayer board to remember to pray for our family each day.  She gives so much of herself and every thing she does has so much meaning to it.  Tamara, I love you and I PRAISE GOD that I have you in my life.  I am truly SO BLESSED!

4 comments:

Anonymous October 26, 2010 at 11:54 AM  

Yes, now through this "meme" I have gotten to know here a bit and yes, the way she sounds through her words, proves how she is...what a blessing you have to have such an amazing friend in your life.

M.

Anonymous October 26, 2010 at 2:11 PM  

Ah...you are turning me all shades of blushing red. I truly don't deserve this attention. Friends are two-way!

Katia October 26, 2010 at 6:44 PM  

What a sweet post of appreciation for Tamara. She truly is a wonderful friend.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. Your girls are adorable!
Blessings to you.
Katia

Anonymous October 26, 2010 at 7:07 PM  

A true friend is a rare jewel. How wonderful to have a jewel in your life.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP