The girls, today, working on their chores together with happy hearts!

>> Tuesday, October 19, 2010


My girls now have daily chores and they get rewarded on their "star chart" with good incentives.  They truly work with merry hearts and I am not at all just saying this.  If they do not do the chore with a happy heart, they do not get credit for it on the star chart.
Here they are today working...
(this was not a posed picture and I laughed when I saw the funny look on Sarah Faith's face!  LOL!)
 

3 comments:

Anonymous October 19, 2010 at 10:30 PM  

that look on Sarah's face is priceless!
my girls are enjoying your blog daily also!

Cassidy October 20, 2010 at 11:50 AM  

awwwwwwwwwe I'm so glad!!!!! Hey Girls! We miss you!!!!
xoxoxo Cass :)

Anonymous October 20, 2010 at 11:26 PM  

Creating some keepers of the home...beautiful.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP