My Girls doing Crafts!

>> Tuesday, October 26, 2010



Crafts have always been a favorite at our house!!
In the pics below you will see the girls painting a ceramic planter
and a wooden birdhouse that's fancy!  It was FUN!

 Here they are all working on the planter with permanent makers!
Look at the smile on Hannah's face!  It's funny!
All girls are all smiles!  Makes a Mama happy!

 Look at my Gracie Girl!
She's doing a lovely job!

Hannah Joy is showing me hers and she's so proud.
So am I!  ;-)

So now we are making our fancy two-story bird houses!
Madi Grace is using water paint and Hannah is using pink sparkle paint that the lid has a brush built in.  So it's not so messy :)

She's workin' hard!  ;)

 All 3 girls busy as bees!

 They each turned out so unique and I love them all.
I just got spray gloss so I can cover them and make them shiny while also keeping the paint from fading or messing up!
Thanks for sharing a craft day with us!

2 comments:

Anonymous October 26, 2010 at 8:01 PM  

How fun. We did pumpkin stuff today. THanks for all your sweet comments on my blog and for visiting.

Gottjoy! October 26, 2010 at 9:26 PM  

Cassidy,
Your girls are precious. Thank you for sharing these sweet pictures. I love craft days at our house, although I usually make them do it out on the deck. Two boys can equal lots of messes.
You have a beautiful blog and I look forward to following you=)...
Karen

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP