Small things that make a Big Difference!

>> Wednesday, March 2, 2011


I wrote my friend, Melissa, as I was needing some advice.
She gave me that advice.  (about head coverings)
She had articles that helped so much she had saved!

Then, I had some organizing helps I needed.
One was our shoe pile.
We need easy access to them because when hubby is ready to go - he's ready to go.  (me too if it's somewhere fun, lol)  So, we need the girls to be able to put their shoes on hurriedly.
I didn't have the money to go out and buy a bench or anything so I asked Melissa what she suggested.  She suggested a basket OR to just line them up in order of age to make it look neat.

So, I did just that.  I lined up ONE pair of each child's shoes in age order and it made all the difference and didn't cost me a penny!
(THANKS MELISSA!)

Here are pictures to show before and after:

 See how messy?

 Much better!
.and. it looks even better now as I put the cat food in a home of it's own in a cabinet out of sight.

Sure makes a difference!


3 comments:

Anonymous March 2, 2011 at 7:32 PM  

Its always nice to have a friend to bounce ideas and advice with.

Rivers of Water March 3, 2011 at 6:54 PM  

You are too sweet!!!

Mrs. Stam March 4, 2011 at 2:02 PM  

Good work :-)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP