Another precious day of Advent!

>> Monday, December 6, 2010


Sorry, I'm having to catch up on posts tonight.
I've been under the weather!  Feeling better tho!
Praise the Lord!

OK, so the church is having a lunch box drive and all of the children have been invited and encouraged to participate.
The girls decided they wanted to buy food for babies.
So, Sarah told me to get vegetable baby food and Madi Grace told me to get fruits.  I chose baby cereals for Hannah Joy to take.

Here they are excited about their food to donate!
Praise Our Father in Heaven we are able to do this.
May these foods bless some precious baby.

Here is a full view.  They decorated the tree so nicely!
And for my precious friend, Tamara, another beautiful dress she sent to Hannah.  THANK YOU!

In this last picture, I tried to pose her but she wouldn't have it.
She posed HERSELF!  lol  ;)
BLESSINGS!!!!!

3 comments:

Mrs. Stam December 6, 2010 at 6:50 PM  

Well that is mu FAVORITE dress!!!! and baby food is a REAL blessing for mothers in need!!!

Anonymous December 7, 2010 at 9:44 AM  

HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER! What a blessing to give this Advent season :)

Hannah is just darling in that dress! I'm so glad that she has been able to wear all of them. I'm glad that I set them aside.

Cassidy December 8, 2010 at 11:32 AM  

Thank you Renee!!!!!!! I love the dress also and it's exciting to bless a mommy with some baby food for her baby.

Tamara, I'm feeling better today - MUCH better. I am SO blessed by those dresses. She wears them every day. They are so pretty and I am really thankful you set them aside for us also!

xoxoxo to both of you! Cass

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP