A Fun Day!!!

>> Friday, March 16, 2012



Today was a fun day!  I went to lunch with my friend, Tami.
We enjoyed lunch and then went resale shopping!  

We both found goodies!  I am going to do my guest room in a vintage/cottage chic style.  I found a few things today that are perfect to go in that room.  I have a long way to get the room going because I do not have furniture in there yet so right now I just have accessories and such.  I am putting them away for when I get the furniture going in there.  I'm going to carefully choose great finds that have the look of what I'm going for as I find them.  It should be a fun room to "build"..  

Tomorrow we are going to the lake with my in laws and it will be great fun!  We went last Saturday also!  The girls love picking up pieces of wood for the fire and we will make smores and enjoy eating them!!!  

A few days ago, my neighbor, brought me some pecans that were already cracked and cleaned and ready to go!  What a sweet blessing!  I baked a pie recently and took a piece next door to meet him.  This was a sweet way for him to reach out to us with a goodie!

Next week is going to be a "get to hard work" week!  My husband is building some furniture to sell that is made of pure cedar wood.  My table he made me is beautiful and I am enjoying it so much.  I hope it does well for us.  We want to stay home and not have to travel anymore.  We are going to do several things to keep money coming in so we can be here and do well.  :)  Please keep that in prayer.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous March 18, 2012 at 10:15 PM  

i had soooo much fun on friday!!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP